1. Information We Collect:
– Personal Information: When you visit our Site, we may collect certain personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and any other information you voluntarily provide to us.
– Usage Information: We may collect non-personal information about your interactions with the Site, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, referring URLs, and pages viewed.
3. Sharing of Information:
– We may share your personal information with trusted third-party service providers who assist us in operating our website, conducting business, or servicing you, as long as they agree to keep the information confidential.
– We may also disclose your information when required by law, to protect our rights, or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
4. Cookies and Tracking Technologies:
– You can choose to disable cookies through your browser settings, but please note that some features of the Site may not function properly.
5. Third-Party Links:
– Our Site may contain links to third-party websites or services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those third-party sites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those sites before providing any personal information.
6. Data Security:
– We implement reasonable security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure.
7. Children’s Privacy:
– Our Site is not intended for children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you believe we have inadvertently collected information from a child, please contact us immediately.